Russian invasion of Ukraine

Russian media helping Ukraine.....
TV channels openly showing "reinforcements" on the way to Kursk Region.
Large convoy,which will and has been already geolocated.
Thicker than we can possibly imagine.

Slava Ukraini.
I dont know if its the above convoy,but 1 has been hit and destroyed,Kursk Region.
Up to 20 vehicles destroyed.

Heroyam Slava.

It is a distraction operation to force the transfer of Russian forces away from the front.

Feels like more than a distraction now, they're digging in and asking the yanks if they can you missiles to strike airfields further inland, whilst also having access to the gas pipe that feeds Europe.

When you think about it, it’s absolutely fucking nuts they’ve gone into Russian territory.

Yes and No. a few points i've seen raised that seem valid.

1) Ukraine have very little negotiation power if/when negotations start. if they hold Russian land then they have something to trade.

2) cutting off supply lines. by attacking where they have they have cut off one of the main supply routes to the Kharkiv front.

3) Morale, with Russia pushing ahead in places its hitting Morale of the Ukraine forces, this is a much needed win.

4) Ukraine have to defend there whole border so have stretched forces across the whole border, Russia believed they didn't have to defend theres so have moved the vast majority of there troops to attack small fronts allowing them to push hard against Ukraine. By doing this Russia will have to move significant forces around to defend there whole border and therefore weakening any fronts. 1 Attack like this may not shift that much in terms of Russian forces, If Ukraine do it again in another area then the need to defence there whole border really kicks in.

When you think about it, it’s absolutely fucking nuts they’ve gone into Russian territory.

It certainly has some utility even if they dont come to occupy the ground for long. The media shitshow this causes in Moskou is just too precious. The optics of Russians having to flee their house and each been promised 10K rubles ... 100£ as repayment for the fact mmmm i'm salivating already. Now the ukranians can sabotage and mess up the place a bit and if they want to retreat in safety it shalt be felt that they can always come back another day, so better start manning those border posts properly right?

It just seems good for the moral, doesn't need to lead to impressive consolidated gains (which i dont nessecarily expect) just spanking and humiliating them especially after their failed Kharkiv offensive already underlines how well Ukraine held its ground against Russia so far in 2024.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.