Russian invasion of Ukraine

Not so good here....not my words.

Pokrovske Direction: The enemy is probing for weak spots in our defense. They won’t attack where the more prepared brigades are stationed, so they’ve taken Novotoretske! Next, they’ll try to capture Mykhailivka, Myroliubivka, and Yelyzavetivka. Honestly, without betrayal or victory, they’ll take them as long as that area remains exposed!
Command need to plug this gap, or we’ll lose a large chunk of our land!

Slava Ukraini.

Pokrovske Direction: The enemy is probing for weak spots in our defense. They won’t attack where the more prepared brigades are stationed, so they’ve taken Novotoretske! Next, they’ll try to capture Mykhailivka, Myroliubivka, and Yelyzavetivka. Honestly, without betrayal or victory, they’ll take them as long as that area remains exposed!

Slava Ukraini.
Pure fucking hell there. Zombie attacks

Some areas of Kursk,Ukrainian Forces gained 20km in less than 24 hours.....it's doable.

Slava Ukraini.
Military Targets Only.
Compare Donetsk with Bakhmut or Avdiivka.
Donetsk in Ukraine shelling range for 10 years - only military targets hit (inc Airport and Station)

Slava Ukraini.
Need more Artilary, Shells and JDAMs.
Honestly the drip feed of western equipment is doing my nuts in.

Military Targets Only.
Compare Donetsk with Bakhmut or Avdiivka.
Donetsk in Ukraine shelling range for 10 years - only military targets hit (inc Airport and Station)
Pretty sure,before this invasion,Avdiivka had no artillery.
Since 2015 -2022, my cousin said the biggest piece of equipment he seen,was a Mortar.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.