Russian invasion of Ukraine

I only post on here now and again but well aware Putin is an out and out ****. However when a Tiger is backed into a corner it will fight back with its best defence, in Putin's case he has the ultimate response, all wars end with diplomacy after unnecessary loss of life.

I want this to end not for me but for the families with kids who have not yet lived a life, I'm sick of the gloom the likes of Putin can influence people, he's a modern day Hitler, he had no reason to invade the Ukraine, I'd sacrifice my life to get rid of him.

Day 906 Review:

Russia reportably lost 99 pieces of Artilary yesterday! That is an astonishing loss rate.

In a power vacuum, it will be civil war. No one person will have the control Putin had.
The population has been brainwashed for so long and so hard, it will take decades before order will be restored.
China will take land as soon as anything happens. Maybe under the guise of payment for Russian debts?

The only sensible option would be to let the Ukraine manage Russia until a working government can be established.
Failing that, just take over. "Little Ukrainia" sounds good??? ;)

Yes we are the bad guys nowadays.
So every country around us, listen carefully, NO civil war! Otherwise we will take your land!

My personal view is that if Russias economy crumbles enough ( or they have a civil war ) China will just buy Manchuria in an Alaska style deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.