Russian invasion of Ukraine

feedmpenzaandhewillscore

Front of the kippax chomping on a wagon wheel
Nice to see in the middle of a pandemic the Russians moving troops and equipment to the border with Ukraine. US are sending their navy ships into the Black Sea, are we going to see another repeat of the annexing of Crimea which amongst other things saw a Malaysian Air mh17 shot down by the Russians. A bit of sabre rattling or something to be more concerned about?

Nice to see in the middle of a pandemic the Russians moving troops and equipment to the border with Ukraine. US are sending their navy ships into the Black Sea, are we going to see another repeat of the annexing of Crimea which amongst other things saw a Malaysian Air mh17 shot down by the Russians. A bit of sabre rattling or something to be more concerned about?
Putin wants something. Probably a few nato bases closed down.

An interesting take on the relevant geopolitics and more can be found in this article:

I got it from Peter Pomerantsev’s Twitter feed, which is usually worth keeping tabs on.

An interesting take on the relevant geopolitics and more can be found in this article:

I got it from Peter Pomerantsev’s Twitter feed, which is usually worth keeping tabs on.
Good read that. Lots of insight from a diplomatic point of view I never knew.

Nice to see in the middle of a pandemic and Brexit the Russians moving troops and equipment to the border with Ukraine. US are sending their navy ships into the Black Sea, are we going to see another repeat of the annexing of Crimea which amongst other things saw a Malaysian Air mh17 shot down by the Russians. A bit of sabre rattling or something to be more concerned about?

Corrected for you. Never forget that Brexit was on the wishlist of the Russians

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.