Russian invasion of Ukraine

Read that Russia have agreed to let the IAEA(?) into the nuclear plant to inspect it, hopefully no whitewashing what they have done, a la Amnesty International.

Also, this is interesting:

I actually hate the way that Russians constantly talk in riddles. It’s unbelievably fucking tedious.

Friends, with your permission, I'll spam a little. I put up a shirt from my collection for auction, your club's shirt signed by the players. Acquired by me at the official auction of the Shakhtar football club after the match with Manchester City in Kharkov. Perhaps among you there are those who will be interested in it for the collection. Or just help me promote it.

11111111111111111111.jpg2222222222222222222222222.jpg

Link to the auction

Sorry for the spam in this forum thread.

Didn't realise he had pissed Putin off, probably the work of FSB agents then.

"The pair were due to travel back from the event on Saturday evening in the same car before Mr Dugin made the decision to travel separately from his daughter at the last minute."

Did he know something?
It is interesting this as the BBC are reporting him as a key Putin ally. In fact , they describe him as Putin's brain. What becomes really interesting is who did it? If it is an attempt to weaken Putin from people within Russia itself it becomes particularly interesting

Haha....i got my Grandson mate,he's 20 month old and got his full right leg in plaster after breaking it.....fuckin hard work mate.

I dont do twitter,or dont have an account should i say,but the person you quoted is very reliable...VERY.

Slava Ukraini.
sounds hard work mate. I was put out as I felt the need to post an update. Since you have been posting ,I don't have to bother because of your up to date information. Keep up the good work mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.