Russian invasion of Ukraine

Of course mate I sound like Hitler, not the c**s constantly dropping bombs on innocent people and kids year in year out. Your moral compass is dictated by what you see corrupt c**s say and do on a daily basis. Millions around the world are unlawfully killed yet you only care about Ukraine because the tv and the phone told you to.
You do sound like Hitler, we just need to give the Russians a bit more 'Lebensraum' eh?

However you are more boring and more of a conspiracy nutter than he ever was.

Of course mate I sound like Hitler, not the c**s constantly dropping bombs on innocent people and kids year in year out. Your moral compass is dictated by what you see corrupt c**s say and do on a daily basis. Millions around the world are unlawfully killed yet you only care about Ukraine because the tv and the phone told you to.

aww, you are getting all upset the Russkies are getting their arse kicked today

wtf have I read in the past 5 pages.

"Ukraine is part of Russia": Yes, at certain points in history, when it was invaded and taken over, or didn't exist as a country etc. Same as every other country in the world since mankind came out of the caves... which point in history is 'correct'' for each country? Who decides?

"NATO can invade russia more easily": Yes, if it had any desire to, which it clearly doesn't, else it would have also have invaded Switzerland for example by now.... I'd be more concerned that China now has a free run at invading Russia (lack of men, equipment on that border now)... but again, I doubt they have the desire.

"Putin had no choice": Yes he did, he could have decided not to invade, like he could have decided not to invade Georgia, Transistria, the Donbas, Crimea and now Ukraine. But he didn't, becuase he wanted to return "Russia" back to a certain time in history.

"UK has the Falklands" : yep, see the 1st point about when is the correct point in history and who decides.

"Forget the Palestinians": Nope, we screwed up in the aftermath of WW2, creating a state that was primarly based on a religion that was persecuted the worst in modern times. Not helped by their state neighbours all going 'sod that, we will destroy them and wipe them all out' and invading. Kind of set the 'persecution complex' tone and reaction for Jews from that point, as they'd just had the same in Europe... It's a mess. The West Bank settlements is dire, the Gaza strip is horrible to survive in. Terrorism begat terrorism, until both sides can stop and step back again and again, to some sort of mutual agreement of longterm peace living side by side in a non-religious state ... or one wipes the other out. - But that's really for another thread.

Is the issue that Ukraine's president is a Jew? and anything Jewish=bad? FFS

Aye aye it is pretty mind boggling mate. Just as mind boggling as the British ruling the Falklands. Just as mind boggling at how no one in this country gives a f**k about Palestinian lives. If your simple brain can’t wrap its head around the fact that it ain’t wise to allow a mass murderer to move in next door to you then nothing could make you understand.

Most people just don’t have the balls to believe in what’s slapping them in the face. They’d rather be told. “Take it to the UN” I’m sorry but LoooooooooooooL Come on mate please don’t be that naive.
Why are Sweden and Finland, which have been staunchly military neutral countries for decades, applying to join NATO?

Dear Mr Armaan, from an east European, living in the “evil” west for 10 proud fucking years.

Might i suggest if you do not like here, book yourself a quick ticket to Turkey, and then straight to Moscow.

I’m certain you’ll have a happier life, with incredible values in the mighty Russia. I assume you have a problem with homosexuality, you hate foreigners, you have no issues with rape and plundering, you simply adore the idea of an authoritarian no-freedom press, you hate all the security of your own person walking down the street without the risk of being drafted to fight, and obviously you are a starch supporter of the mighty TikTok army. By your rhetoric you should be on the front-lines, along your beloved comrades not waffling online ( where all the bad western satanic influences are ).

I assume you don’t believe in history, and you also agree the almighty Russia must therefore dominate all life. So that we can all suck dicks of our officers when asking for a cigarette. How about going out to steal some toilets. Must be difficult for yourself supporting sporting teams that are not chemically enhanced illegally, and i assume you are very upset with all the migrants coming in the UK, i assume some carpet bombing would do for you around Calais.

Let me know if you want a Putin x Trump poster. I shall try and send you one soon.

In the meantime, please do us all a favour. Stop masturbating to Putin, go fuck yourself instead. This way, when the nuke drops, at least you could say, you fucked someone else instead of your own mother. Or should i say something?

Aye aye it is pretty mind boggling mate. Just as mind boggling as the British ruling the Falklands. Just as mind boggling at how no one in this country gives a f**k about Palestinian lives. If your simple brain can’t wrap its head around the fact that it ain’t wise to allow a mass murderer to move in next door to you then nothing could make you understand.

Most people just don’t have the balls to believe in what’s slapping them in the face. They’d rather be told. “Take it to the UN” I’m sorry but LoooooooooooooL Come on mate please don’t be that naive.
Who should rule the Falklands?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.