Russian invasion of Ukraine

Fucking hell..

Russia openly stating they were hoping for a GOP win in the US so the funding and supplies from the US would stop.

Gen Z you've fucking kicked Putin in the balls directly or indirectly but you've made an impact!

On the world stage no less!

1668016900133.png

Fucking hell..

Russia openly stating they were hoping for a GOP win in the US so the funding and supplies from the US would stop.

Gen Z you've fucking kicked Putin in the balls directly or indirectly but you've made an impact!

View attachment 60525
Quickly. Don’t tell mr Armaan, you don’t want putrid oaf tears all over the forum. He’s already stunk up the place like a disgusting unwashed minge. Slava Ukraini all the way, glad to see America slowly waking up. Ukraine will win this, Putin will die, the world will continue.

Fucking hell..

View attachment 60525
I'm not up with U.S politics, does this mean republicans are losing?

I'm not up with U.S politics, does this mean republicans are losing?
The red wave turned out to be a red puddle

I wouldn't say losing.

More or less its a wash and its clear that Russia and its friends in the US Congress won't be able to dictate their preferred agenda to make a difference militarily for Russia in Ukraine over the next 2 years.

And Russia saw that it can't keep the status quo going for another 2 years and is *strategically withdrawing* cough cough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.