Russian invasion of Ukraine

free drugs day today in the fucking un

Fvg8bpEWcAAZ2d8

For all the people out their who obviously have a fantastic insight into what's going on at the sharp end, I wonder if you could answer this. We see almost daily drone footage showing hits against the Russian/Wagner forces but I think I have yet to see any footage originating from the Russians showing them hitting targets in Ukraine. I don't believe that no such material has been taken by the Russians, so are we not seeing it because it is being blocked? It would be understandable if that was the case for reasons of maintaining morale, military intelligence concerns or avoiding helping the Russians' propaganda efforts, but it does seem odd they haven't found a way to get it uploaded somewhere in the west. Hopefully its because they haven't managed to record anything showing them in a remotely good light militarily, but I somehow doubt it. Congratulations to all Ukrainians on a magnificent effort so far and praying for a swift and decisive victory soon.

For all the people out their who obviously have a fantastic insight into what's going on at the sharp end, I wonder if you could answer this. We see almost daily drone footage showing hits against the Russian/Wagner forces but I think I have yet to see any footage originating from the Russians showing them hitting targets in Ukraine. I don't believe that no such material has been taken by the Russians, so are we not seeing it because it is being blocked? It would be understandable if that was the case for reasons of maintaining morale, military intelligence concerns or avoiding helping the Russians' propaganda efforts, but it does seem odd they haven't found a way to get it uploaded somewhere in the west. Hopefully its because they haven't managed to record anything showing them in a remotely good light militarily, but I somehow doubt it. Congratulations to all Ukrainians on a magnificent effort so far and praying for a swift and decisive victory soon.
The nation that spent months claiming they were on a humanitarian mission and there was no war?

For all the people out their who obviously have a fantastic insight into what's going on at the sharp end, I wonder if you could answer this. We see almost daily drone footage showing hits against the Russian/Wagner forces but I think I have yet to see any footage originating from the Russians showing them hitting targets in Ukraine. I don't believe that no such material has been taken by the Russians, so are we not seeing it because it is being blocked? It would be understandable if that was the case for reasons of maintaining morale, military intelligence concerns or avoiding helping the Russians' propaganda efforts, but it does seem odd they haven't found a way to get it uploaded somewhere in the west. Hopefully its because they haven't managed to record anything showing them in a remotely good light militarily, but I somehow doubt it. Congratulations to all Ukrainians on a magnificent effort so far and praying for a swift and decisive victory soon.⁰a
They do knock some stuff out - but they just don't have the accuracy to do it anything like the same amount of lamg range damage to military kit as Ukraine does. Mass artilary is about it for Russian offensive action.
More importantly when they do hir somthing they shout it from the rooftops and the lazy journalists in some western media outlets willingly publishes it.
Today for example they were shouting from the rooftops about knocking out 2 x 122mm UK sourced artillary pieces. Whether they have or not or its a near miss is another matter. Russia isn't very good about telling the truth. For example they hit a Gepard with a Lancet UAV but the damage was minor and it was back in action within a few days.
One of the reasons why the Russians indiscriminately bomb apartment blocks.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.