Russian invasion of Ukraine

It is becoming clear that Trump's solution to ending the Ukraine war is to stop aid to Ukraine.
Let's hope that most Americans have some sense.

I assume this is a correct map not far from Russia to the UK

Ukraine still hasn’t had the promised U.S. military aid from last November, that means Europe has to scrape around to make up the shortfall. It just gives
Putin the green light

Sad how animals suffer during bombing raids

Last edited:

I might be late to the party but the key takeaway from the institute of war is that there are various indicators that Russia is preparing for a war with NATO in the future.

I might be late to the party but the key takeaway from the institute of war is that there are various indicators that Russia is preparing for a war with NATO in the future.
Suicide

Austria joined Hungary in it's objection to siezed funds going to Ukraine for military reasons. This time for pacifist reasons.
Will probably result in in a resilution for countries to decide where their impounded funds go.

Another shedliad of missiles launched at Ukraine during the day. Some hit.
Analysis Of strike tomorrow AM.

The yanks should stfu for once especially as one man is capable of stopping them providing aid, but it is proof the strikes have been working clearly! Poor russia crying to America to reign Ukraine in as the refineries are getting fucked up.

WTF is that!

They're struggling against one state with a lack of equipment. How they think they'd take on NATO. God only knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.