Russian presidential election

I don't know why people get so uppity about Russia and democracy, they've never been democratic, it's not what they do.
Nobody cared much about the openly illegal and rigged 1996 elections that effectively destroyed the Russian economy, to the extent that the average life actually reduced by several years.

Just illustrates that no greater hypocrites than the "human rights" and "democracy" gangs of the west.

Which is far less lopsided than the advantages Yelstin had versus his ex-communist opponent,
Media support, (mostly illegal) funding, support from corrupt oligarchs and last but not least, open meddling by Western countries that can't stop talking about Russia after Trump fairly clobbered their favourite
Indeed.

Thanks for bringing this up as I was just watching this about US hypocrisy in light of the current situation.

Indeed.

Thanks for bringing this up as I was just watching this about US hypocrisy in light of the current situation.

What is really tragic about that period was, if the West had been sensible (as they had been towards Germany / Japan Post ww2) and injected finds to stabilise the Russian economy, acted against money laundering by the oligarchs that looted the Russian economy and not propped up morons like Yelstin

But the quality of leaders in the west was also not the same any more I guess

His spokesman on RT thanked Teresa May for him winning it.

:D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.