Ruud Van Nistleroy!

mancunian blue

dunno if this has already been posted but if we can spend 19M on 'Jo' can we not spare the money to buy this prem proven player. i know hes gettin on but for 1m why not? its not much of a risk is it? even if he scores one thats more value for money than any other striker we have bought even robinho. we payed 34m for him, not too sure but i think it was 14 he banged in this season if so that works out at more than 2m per goal!

mancunian blue said:
dunno if this has already been posted but if we can spend 19M on 'Jo' can we not spare the money to buy this prem proven player. i know hes gettin on but for 1m why not? its not much of a risk is it? even if he scores one thats more value for money than any other striker we have bought even robinho. we payed 34m for him, not too sure but i think it was 14 he banged in this season if so that works out at more than 2m per goal!

No, not now, not before, not ever.

Too old and he's a through and through RAG!

mancunian blue said:

Do you want to accumulate the ugliest players on Earth? Lescott, Tevez and now Horseface ugh.

Timbobs said:
I would take him, as I want a strong SQUAD not just a strong starting 11.

I'd have him as well for such a low outlay... No financial risk and a top finisher STILL...

mancunian blue said:

What the f**k have you been smoking? I mean really...

Oh and £32m for a player that scored only 14 goals this season but who has raised the profile of our club by a massive amount and who could be key to luring in other world class players (not to mention scoring even more goals for us next season) is an absolute BARGAIN.

As far as I'm concerned City would not sell him, even if they were offered £80 million.

mancunian blue said:

Rag.

Cambridgeblue said:
mancunian blue said:

What the f**k have you been smoking? I mean really...

Oh and £32m for a player that scored only 14 goals this season but who has raised the profile of our club by a massive amount and who could be key to luring in other world class players (not to mention scoring even more goals for us next season) is an absolute BARGAIN.

As far as I'm concerned City would not sell him, even if they were offered £80 million.

i didnt mean sell him i ment horseface would be a good signing for 1m thats all, what if someone is injured then what? for 1m i think hes a good bench player do you not? forget hes a rag, footballs football

Omiclops said:
mancunian blue said:

Rag.

Rag? why because i want the team i love to be strong!? and not get ripped off? good one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.