Ruud Van Nistleroy!

blue62 said:
supercity36 said:
im sorry but whoever would give horseface a 1-2 year contract on say... 60k a week is a mug. ok he isnt the rag legend of old, but as said look at schmeichel everyone loved him, hell we've even got his son on our fucking books! he will bang em in until his dieing day!

come on horseface, your fuck ugly but id welcome him with open arms!

Why oh why are so many of you against this. The rags would be very upset if we signed him. The guy is absolute class, and we currently don't have a decent target man at the club. ( pls don't start quoting Jo & Ched and the like, what a joke.) The last proper goalscorer we had was the Goat. We need a top class finisher - whoever signs him will get a bargain.

yea sory mate said "would" instead of "wouldnt"

Some of you guys in the Bluemoon clique make me piss !!
Someone comes on here with a valid question and his own opinion and you tear a fucking strip off him because you don't agree - shame on you !
Horsehead maybe an ex Rag but for a Million it's an absolute no brainer IMO, even if he warms the bench on £60k a week we can afford it - plus it will give some of our younger players an opportunity to train/watch a true Goalscorer in every sense of the word and maybe learn a thing or two !!
PS a lot of you guys that are disagreeing because he is a Rag, are you just as against Tevez signing or have you joined the Wankfest because the rest of the Clique has ?

Old and a rag he may of been, but I'd take him for three reasons.
1. Prem proven and an eye for goal
2. He hates Taggart
3. Robbie rates him as one of the best strikers he's played with.#
# past programme Robbies 5 aside team I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.