RVP Agrees MCFC Move

He is top class, my only concern is with his injuries.

I don't think age will be much of an issue with him slowing down, his technical abilities are what set him apart.

Brilliant signing if true, but I can't help but think it's too close to Mancini's statement to be anything other than agent talk.

You can't treat it with the same level of scepticism as any other paper. The paper is owned by Sheikh Mansour's family. Khaldoon is also the CEO of the investment group which directly owns the paper.

It's the right time for Rvp to become a squad striker, if what people are saying on here that he is an ageing and injury prone player? For me he is without doubt the most consistent striker in the premier, he has kept arsenal in a champions league place he also knows he would have a better chance of getting to a champions league final with city than any other in the premier.

Skashion said:
You can't treat it with the same level of scepticism as any other paper. The paper is owned by Sheikh Mansour's family. Khaldoon is also the CEO of the investment group which directly owns the paper.

it is?

Andouble said:
It's wholly owned by an investment vehicle, the Mubadala Development Company, which is owned in its entirety by the Abu Dhabi government i.e. the royal family of which Sheikh Mansour is a part. The Chairman of Mubadala Development Company is the Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan who is one of Mansour's full (rather than one of his half) brothers. The CEO of Mubadala Development Company is our very own Khaldoon.

another generation said:
Did someone forget to shut the transfer window?
You can buy players and have agreements in place at any time of the year. They just can't play for you until the window opens.

[bigimg]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCjKDjuYuqkEYBwBLQH2LYIKakByUbLjyUiUQh28IoAvpmdbnP[/bigimg]

I thought Arsenal is his boyhood club, what a MERCENARY !

Its been rumbling on for a long while now..but i'm still surprised to hear the news.
But Arsene is going to fight tooth and nail to keep RVP, unless their board overrule him once again..

How come the other dailies have not got wind of this? And Duncan has not posted this article in his Twitter feed, which he usually does...

Agreed that RVP is class..but 20-30mil + 210k per week for a soon to be 29year old? There are a lot of other options available for such an amount..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.