RVP Agrees MCFC Move

Re: City strike agreement for Arsenal's Robin van Persie

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=250420" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=250420</a>

Re: Re: RVP Agrees MCFC Move

Kinky Magic said:
oakiecokie said:
Kinky Magic said:
Fergie wasn't over there in France tonight at EuroDisney was he?

I always liken Disney to Fairy Stories. A bit like your posts it appears.

I couldn't give a Donald duck what you think to be fair ;-)

How often do we here these bought house/sold house/kids enrolled in school etc stories.

How many are true.

johnmc said:
waspish said:
Kinky Magic said:
He's signing for the rags

He's not BaconChops hasn't got 25m+ to spend

How much did he spend last summer when he supposedly had no money.

Anyway rvp isn't going anywhere this summer.

Fair point he spent about 50m

On RvP I totally agree not a chance in hell he's leaving arsenal especially now it looks like they are getting top 4

oakiecokie said:
Kinky Magic said:
oakiecokie said:
I always liken Disney to Fairy Stories. A bit like your posts it appears.

Just cant understand why someone with so few previous posts,now feels the need to educate us with his/her football accessibility to forthcoming large transfers.

So someone has to post unlimited posts to be right?

As i say I'm not bothered in the slightest what people think and I thought a message board was to air views and opinions which I did and like you have so no hard feelings on my part really that you think I'm a liar ;o)

Stan Collymore saying on twitter its not true,but he has been wrong before with his certainty over Rooney moving to the blue side.so who knows,

Kinky Magic said:
oakiecokie said:
Kinky Magic said:

Just cant understand why someone with so few previous posts,now feels the need to educate us with his/her football accessibility to forthcoming large transfers.

So someone has to post unlimited posts to be right?

As i say I'm not bothered in the slightest what people think and I thought a message board was to air views and opinions which I did and like you have so no hard feelings on my part really that you think I'm a liar ;o)
Don't worry yourself fella, as I value your contributions as much as anyone elses. I love the banter either way and that's what a forum is for.

I'm too long in the tooth to believe anything until it's actually happened, but I love discussing all the possibilities and permutations as an escape and that's why I come on Bluemoon.

As for Wenger's comment re RVP, read Nasri/Fabregas. As for RVP's age, we need a top class Premiership ready striker now. If we got RVP for £20m-£25m and got a good 3-4 years out of him, I would see that as a worthwhile investment.

Whatever will be will be.......

Well he has it in the sunday times now also.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/sport/football/Premiership/article991880.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/spo ... 991880.ece</a>

For those with subscription.

Basically says the same thing but the times would want some solid assurances of him before printing.

Andouble said:
manimanc said:
Andouble said:
he's scored in nearly every game he's played lately before the Sporting match.
i meant his body language,scoring no problem but don`t you think his body language and reactions and his approach play tell you something isn`t 100% with edin,say compared to the first couple of months of the season?

aye, you've got a point there. Edin defo the most likely to leave aside from Carlos. Wonder if Juve will be back in for him
heard bayern also wanted dzeko

FantasyIreland said:
r.soleofsalford said:
i just thought i`d ask, i like to hear the positives as well as the negatives, i think i read somewhere you werent over keen on balotelli.

i may of courses be mistaken and if so apologies, and of courses everybody is entitled to an opinion even if their wrong :)

You're not wrong,i wasn't keen on Balotelli,with justification...... He has changed his attitude and subsequently so has my opinion.

I like Dzeko but i believe RVP and Cavani,in particular,would be significant improvements.

For your curiosity Kolarov,Kolo and AJ's positions are other areas i think we can realistically improve on.

i accept that even in a team that stands 2 points clear of their nearest rivals, and 13 point clear of 3rd, with an unbeaten and best home record, the best goals for and least goals against, there can tweaks to improve the squad.

even through the negatives there are positives, kolarov delivers a very good cross and has a thunderous shot. kolo has vast experience and is still a good footballing c/b and probably any teams best 3rd choice c/b in the league. A.J can be used on either wing and although he has defensive frailties for all to see, can be devastating going forward.

and for all edins critic he is inspite of warming his arse on our bench as often as he does the 5th top goal scorer in the league.

anyway must be of i`ve got a coach to catch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.