RVP has

kippaxblue76 said:
neil jung said:
Is that for his goal celebration? The same that Neville got.

Hopefully that's the standard punishment and Adebayor will receive the same.

Thing is Adebayor just sank to his knees and held his arms out, RVP ran over to our fans and told us to f*** off f*** you, Ade gets charged because of the reaction of the Arsenal fans and RVP just gets a warning, why no charge?

Next time im going in a pink hacket polo shirt with the collar up. And when a player celebrates near where im sat im gonna start being proppa naughty, and throw summat at a steward.

black mamba said:
I still can't believe he got away with his reckless flying lunge that knocked Adebayor off balance in the first place ......... it was that that infuriated Adebayor into lashing out ........ yet the referee and the clowns at the FA seem to have just swept it under the carpet , despite reviewing the incident ........ an absolute joke.

Hi black mamba...

Unfortunately Mark Hughes is inpart to blame for this circumstance. Instead of stuidly (IMO) coming out and totally denying what was, even to the biased fans on here he really should have said something along the lines of....

"I cannot really comment on whether or not there was any intent on Ade's part, but I would suggest that in the first instance Ade was avoiding what appeared to be an extremely dangerous tackle which may or may not have had the intent of injuring. I believe the FA would be correct decision to investigate the whole situation"... Then the club should have had the commitment to be represented and make this point at the hearing.

This would have put the pressure on the FA to comment on RVP's tackle.

scorer said:
black mamba said:
I still can't believe he got away with his reckless flying lunge that knocked Adebayor off balance in the first place ......... it was that that infuriated Adebayor into lashing out ........ yet the referee and the clowns at the FA seem to have just swept it under the carpet , despite reviewing the incident ........ an absolute joke.

Hi black mamba...

Unfortunately Mark Hughes is inpart to blame for this circumstance. Instead of stuidly (IMO) coming out and totally denying what was, even to the biased fans on here he really should have said something along the lines of....

"I cannot really comment on whether or not there was any intent on Ade's part, but I would suggest that in the first instance Ade was avoiding what appeared to be an extremely dangerous tackle which may or may not have had the intent of injuring. I believe the FA would be correct decision to investigate the whole situation"... Then the club should have had the commitment to be represented and make this point at the hearing.

Hahahaha, Scorer... you're such good value. So this is Huhges' fault too? Come on, mate, you're starting to sound like a broken record now.

Wooderbeen said:
scorer said:
Hi black mamba...

Hahahaha, Scorer... you're such good value. So this is Huhges' fault too? Come on, mate, you're starting to sound like a broken record now.

No, the persons to blame are RVP and Ade, Hughes could have helped the situation... thats all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.