ryan air

city saint

wankers cancelling 50 flights a day until the end of October to give pilots their annual leave.they have published all flights cancelled apart from 22nd 23rd and 24th September so as I fly 23rd I don't know if ill be cancelled.never again will I use these shysters

Hey, I'm off to Eindhoven on the annual pilgrimage nicking Dutch cycle paths and continuing my lifelong search to see if I can find ten Dutch people who know where Van Gogh was born. I found one last year, but I don't think I'm gonna count that 'cos he was born in the same town! Get it sorted, Michael.

He might be a Blue but he's a shyster, expanded his routes but knew full well he didn't have the staff to man his aircraft, he was warned by staff that pilots were not happy with his methods and were ready to defect to Norwegian Airways which a lot have since done

I hope the bastard goes under the way they treated fans in Milan after the juventus game to avoid compensation he's a ****

wankers cancelling 50 flights a day until the end of October to give pilots their annual leave.they have published all flights cancelled apart from 22nd 23rd and 24th September so as I fly 23rd I don't know if ill be cancelled.never again will I use these shysters
I was bricking it as I am flying over for the Palace game with them. Luckily, my flights are still scheduled to depart;

https://www.ryanair.com/ie/en/useful-info/help-centre/travel-updates/flight-cancellations7

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.