Ryan Bertrand

I quite like him but doubt there's anything in this. Just the usual Sky nonsense. I'd be surprised if we've given up on Mendy already.

Why is it when the media doesn't report to our likening it's nonsense or when they do it's the truth. IMO the media or the journo almost always has an agenda, not just in football.

And why would we have given up one Mendy? I assume we have more targets for one position. I bloody hope so anyways.

If Monaco are to sell Mbpappe their is absolutely no need to sell anyone else. In fact they might get two or three really big players themselves so there will be no rush for any of the established players to move somewhere else.

Finally can I rephrase our chairman who said we would spend money but in a more discreet way than buying reported? Rightly so. Football is gravy enough as it is. 40 million for a fullback, any fullback is crazy money. It's today's market maybe, discreet money it certainly isn't.

Guys the only media outlet to trust are BBC.

"Sky sources" reported that Real Madrid made a 60 million pound bid for DE GEa but the BBC journalist responded by saying it was a load of nonsense

Haha some city fans make me laugh because ive seen on bluemoon ,city fans putting betrand as a ideal for our defence,but now mendy may not be coming betrend is not good enough..hes a great player

I guess this transfer and Mendy's are not interrelated, we need a homegrown backup LB anyway. Would be a brilliant addition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.