Ryan Giggs - an evening with..... in Hertfordshire (p115)

I wonder if Ferguson will be pulling strings with his pals in the courts and magistrates again, like he did for his son

I might be wrong but I don’t think what he is charged with carries a custodial.

Its a new offence. Psychological violence, basically. Intimidation.
There are many ways the offence is committed but in everyday life the things the CPS look for are controlling acts like checking the partner's phone, restricting who they are friends with, financial control like denying access to money, restricting what jobs they want their partner to do, where they go and with whom, verbal put downs to affect self esteem, fat jibes, that sort of thing

If true and proven, what a twat, wanker, bullying, misogynistic individual. Let's see how the scum deal with this, their 'stolen golden' boy not only breaks up his own family but goes on to abuse others. Thank goodness we didnt have the chance to sign him as an adult (not grown up of course). The man is just a scrote, how any can idolise him, hopefully the media never use the dead eyed **** as a pundit. BTW always was, is and ever will be scum

A ringing endorsemen
I might be wrong but I don’t think what he is charged with carries a custodial.

If not that's a terrible injustice , and many more should be going inside with him .

Becoming a bit like their german counterparts .

There are many ways the offence is committed but in everyday life the things the CPS look for are controlling acts like checking the partner's phone, restricting who they are friends with, financial control like denying access to money, restricting what jobs they want their partner to do, where they go and with whom, verbal put downs to affect self esteem, fat jibes, that sort of thing

when Mrs WW found out I had covid the other day and she had to cancel her date with her girlfriends this weekend she called me a fat clumsy fucker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.