Ryan Giggs - an evening with..... in Hertfordshire (p115)

If he is found innocent then he's innocent let's not dress it up that he "Got off", there are plenty of other reasons to dislike the sly bastard.

Nobody is ever found innocent. Bit pedantic maybe. But not being proved guilty can be a world away from being innocent. Talking generally and not specifically about this case by the way.

10 years, should be on the end of a 10 metre rope by his neck, absolute career criminal scumbag, I’d pull the lever myself. I doubt the schoolgirl will get over this anytime soon, she’ll possibly be scarred for life.
Suppose a government who's soft on drugs and crime it could only be expected. Not usually a capital punishment merchant but could make exception in some cases. Not a problem in bringing Mr Pierrepoint back.

A United season ticket holder is on the Mendy jury, told his work not to expect him back till november
Do they factor in the team supported when selecting the jury?
If I were on the giggs trial, I would 100% be pushing for him to be found guilty even if he had a cast iron alibi.

Nobody is ever found innocent. Bit pedantic maybe. But not being proved guilty can be a world away from being innocent. Talking generally and not specifically about this case by the way.

Correct. Save for a few exceptions where individual victims of a miscarriage of justice have successfully been able to claim compensation.

Although Barry George was refused this, so that shows you how high the threshold is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.