Ryan Giggs Confirmed As Player Around Injunction

Re: does giggs' mrs know?

Bluemoon115 said:
She wanted the injunction, so she wouldn't look like a gold digging slag going back to him.

Allegedly.

Unfortunately letting the illegimate bastard parade your kids round like fucking trophies confirm that all she is a gold digging slag, an a fucking ugly one at that.<br /><br />-- Tue May 24, 2011 9:22 pm --<br /><br />
Bluemoon115 said:
She wanted the injunction, so she wouldn't look like a gold digging slag going back to him.

Allegedly.

Unfortunately letting the illegimate bastard parade your kids round like fucking trophies confirm that all she is a gold digging slag, an a fucking ugly one at that.

Re: does gigg's mrs know

glen quagmire said:
You can't blame the lad, really can you?

ryan-giggs%2Band%2Bwife.jpg

[bigimg]http://sportscracklepop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/imogen-thomas1.jpeg[/bigimg]
if i was sheep shagger i wouldnt give a fuck to be fair lol

does giggs' mrs know?

Once was more than enough! And whoops is the most decent thing you have said.

Summed up perfectly in 1.30 min. lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSfKbUQKUfw[/youtube]

For all of you laughing, keep in mind next person who will be exposed is a City player and the details will make Giggs look innocent

gooney said:
For all of you laughing, keep in mind next person who will be exposed is a City player and the details will make Giggs look innocent
it probably will be
but your assertion that it will make Giggs look innocent is as foolish as your belief that Arse were going to finish first, sorry i mean second..oops no make it third....forget it guys let's just be shit

squirtyflower said:
gooney said:
it probably will be
but your assertion that it will make Giggs look innocent is as foolish as your belief that Arse were going to finish first, sorry i mean second..oops no make it third....forget it guys let's just be shit
well I dont think having an affair with your team mates missues is worse than a football fan making a wrong prediction of his team.....but I guess Im old fashion

gooney said:
squirtyflower said:
gooney said:
it probably will be
well I dont think having an affair with your team mates missues is worse than a football fan making a wrong prediction of his team.....but I guess Im old fashion
Barry? cool beans.

gooney said:
squirtyflower said:
gooney said:
it probably will be
perhaps you need to learn how to read
i said the city player is up to something
but saying giggs is innocent is foolish

its all about levels of crime, not levels of guilt

QED you made a foolish statement, just like your previous ones about your Arse

gooney said:
squirtyflower said:
gooney said:
it probably will be

Never mind hiding in this thread....... Get your sorry arse in the one that matters....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.