Ryan Giggs / Rhodri Giggs Paddy Power advert P19

I think this is absolute genius, and I'm still not sure I have spotted all the references (the irony in the pub name, the poster, paper headline, "Bitter?", etc.). The beginning where he's buttoning up his shirt as if, errrr, "finished" . . . LOL. I hope the guy is making a mint off it.
Look at the name of the beer when he is in the pub. Priceless.

He really is, 8 years he was at it too and she even had an abortion.

How the fuck do you face your family and friends after something like that?
Well he did spend 20+ years in front of fans and a banner mocking the same neighbouring club that had historically selflessly helped out manure in various ways when they were in need.
And had switched to that same rival club after developing through City's youth system.

Being a disloyal, ungrateful scumbag probably come easy to him.

His acting was discernibly better than in this fucking abortion of an advert, as well.

You arse!

I had managed to put the memory of ever having seen that out of my mind until you posted it again...

InferiorClearKentrosaurus-small.gif

a brave lad and well done, lots of piss taking in the ad. I know nothing about Rhodri, but he comes across as a sound lad. Unlike like his brother. I find it odd of TV company's and a National FA would want to be associated with someone who would do that to his own brother, you would think corporate brands would steer will clear of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.