Ryder Cup 2023

Surely it's Donald's job again in two years' time, if he wants it. And you could understand it if he doesn't want to do it again. It takes up a hell of a lot of a captain's time preparing for the tournament.

Such fine margins all the same. A couple of late 1pt swings in Friday’s afternoon session and today could have been a different story.

I love this competition, you never truly know you’ve won it until you actually have the points in hand and yet Europe won three sessions and equalled the final 12pt session. You’d think it should have been an easy day today.

That Golf and the Ryder Cup, It's fine margins when you're under pressure because you are playing for the team, it's like you don't want to let your mates down by a sloppy put or shot,

The Ryder Cup took off around the 1980s for me when Europe started winning them, The USA always won before the 1980s and USA had some great players (legends)

Well done Europe

Surely it's Donald's job again in two years' time, if he wants it. And you could understand it if he doesn't want to do it again. It takes up a hell of a lot of a captain's time preparing for the tournament.
I definitely hope he does again but the last time we had a captain for consecutive Ryder cups was 1993 with Bernard Gallacher that dude lived for it !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.