Ryo Miyachi

gooney said:
Remember this name, you will see this boy next season in the PL.... Unbelievable talent. basically a two footed Robben, yes that good

wax on....wax off.

Miyachi who turned 18 in December was signed by arsenal after impressing on trail. Miyachi has never played a senior football game before he went on loan to Feyenoord in January and has straight away walked in their first 11. What's different with his story is that he has never belonged to any professional football team in Japan and only played for his high school team. He hasn't trained under any academy back in Japan. With only 3 games for Feyenoord and 1 goal Ryo Miyachi has become fan favourite and his team mates have named him Ryodinho.

WOW!

Scores a goal in the Dutch League.

Gets a nickname with 'inho' on the end.

That'll do for me!

Where can I get my Myachinho replica Arsenal shirt from?

Where, damnit!

I'll put it next to my Afonso Alves shirt - he scored 7 goals in one game in the Dutch League once, you know - serious player, that feller

Optimus Prime said:
WOW!

That'll do for me!

Where, damnit!

I'll put it next to my Afonso Alves shirt - he scored 7 goals in one game in the Dutch League once, you know - serious player, that feller
He doesnt have an arsenal shirt yet....But I will tell you where you can order one as soon as he gets one mate

gooney said:
Optimus Prime said:
WOW!

That'll do for me!

Where, damnit!

He doesnt have an arsenal shirt yet....But I will tell you where you can order one as soon as he gets one mate

Be sure you do, mate.

Apparently he's scored a goal and everything!

Amazing stuff ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mtUDAcZNVE[/youtube]
His first 4 senior games ever...talk about awesome. This boy will dazzle in the PL next season

He looks fast on that video and I ony watched the first two mins but he lost the ball every time. He'll soon get sussed, the ball is too far away from him when he's running with it. He'll make an impact but won't be a world beater I think. Thanks for the links.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.