Ryo Miyachi

gooney said:
benCTID said:
Ok keep telling yourself that Miyachi >Messi.
no, but honestly he looks far superior player to walcott at 18 and is as quick, but this boy can actually control the ball
It ain't that fucking hard, Walcott is GASH.

Hyped up....Probably another Denilson.

I see the ticket prices are going up too.. Nice one Arsenal :)

After seeing Miyaichi at close quarters, Wenger says he will include the 18-year-old in the travelling party that leaves for Asia on Sunday.

“He is on the plane because he is quality,” the Frenchman told Arsenal.com. “We want to give him a chance to show his quality and I think everybody will be curious to see him play in Asia.

“I rate him personally [and] it’s a good opportunity for him to show that he has the talent to play for Arsenal Football Club. He has an opportunity to show that [he is good enough for the first team].

“He has done extremely well at Feyenoord and we have so many good reports. It will be interesting to see him play.”
----------------------------------------

I have been going about this guy in the past and he's finally here.....one of the most exciting young talents we have had at arsenal and he will be a starter for Arsenal next season

gooneyrovski said:
After seeing Miyaichi at close quarters, Wenger says he will include the 18-year-old in the travelling party that leaves for Asia on Sunday.

“He is on the plane because he is quality,” the Frenchman told Arsenal.com. “We want to give him a chance to show his quality and I think everybody will be curious to see him play in Asia.

“I rate him personally [and] it’s a good opportunity for him to show that he has the talent to play for Arsenal Football Club. He has an opportunity to show that [he is good enough for the first team].

“He has done extremely well at Feyenoord and we have so many good reports. It will be interesting to see him play.”

I have been going about this guy in the past and he's finally here.....one of the most exciting young talents we have had at arsenal and he will be a starter for Arsenal next season

Why did you get banned again?

If he is a starter then you will struggle to get a Europa League spot.

gordon from gorton said:
gooneyrovski said:

Why did you get banned again?

If he is a starter then you will struggle to get a Europa League spot.
I have no idea......he may not be a starter, but he is very big talent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.