Ryotaro Meshino

Does anyone really believe that he will be anywhere near our starting 11? Signed for a profit in my opinion.
That's an astute observation. I had not even considered it until someone on Twitter named shartinmypants said the same.

Fingers crossed it happens

Think Hearts fans may need to temper their expectations. When we took Ko Itakura from Vegalta Sendai, he had already played a season of J1 football, yet he never managed to get off the bench for Groningen last season. It’s only now that he’s getting starts. By comparison, Meshino has only played 2 full 90 minutes in the J1, so whilst he’s obviously a raw and exciting talent, it’d be a surprise if he were immediately to feature much.

Think Hearts fans may need to temper their expectations. When we took Ko Itakura from Vegalta Sendai, he had already played a season of J1 football, yet he never managed to get off the bench for Groningen last season. It’s only now that he’s getting starts. By comparison, Meshino has only played 2 full 90 minutes in the J1, so whilst he’s obviously a raw and exciting talent, it’d be a surprise if he were immediately to feature much.

Thanks pal ... but we badly need some spark in the team

Does anyone really believe that he will be anywhere near our starting 11? Signed for a profit in my opinion.
Probably not but since no one has seen him on here besides the obligatory Youtube videos I wouldn't rule him out 100%. He seems pretty decent that said, two footed and knows where the goal is. And never forget the pull of a far eastern player if he does prove good enough for a squad place down the line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.