S Bahn early hours Wdenesday

squirtyflower said:
And you were so well prepared with your little coloured map of the u Bahn and s Bahn!

Pity you didn't set the alarm on your phone
i
I did but this am pm stuff got the better of me, imagine how I felt. When my phone alarm went off at 4 in the afternoon. Thankfully my alicante flights are both evening times

fat boy blue said:
squirtyflower said:
And you were so well prepared with your little coloured map of the u Bahn and s Bahn!

Pity you didn't set the alarm on your phone
i
I did but this am pm stuff got the better of me, imagine how I felt. When my phone alarm went off at 4 in the afternoon. Thankfully my alicante flights are both evening times
Did they charge you extra for your train ticket? It was only valid till 6am.

Saw you this morning at the airport, you looked a lot fitter than most, already spread the word of your record attempt for circuits of the S1, stop spreading the word about Singapore airlines or we won't get on next time

Mental_blue said:
To be honest, you looked so peaceful that I didn't want to bother you.

Did think of giving you a slap while walking past though.

you would sh**head

;)

(I can't remember the exact term, close enough i guess)

fat boy blue said:
If you were on S Bahn line going to the airport in the early hours on wednesday , why didnt you wake me up then i wouldnt have missed my 6.35 singapore airlines flight back home,

got the one this morning & got some stick of the Blues returning today

thanks to the understanding staff at singapore airlines who only charged £60 to swap flights, lufthansa wanted 495 euro.

despite losing, tevez , missed plane, blues argueing still had a great time its not thet long ago we were losing midweek games to lincoln

not like you to fall asleep on a train after beers and a match buddy......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.