S.S.N. Presenters

MCFC-alan88 said:
Chloe Everton for me..

When I first saw her I thought the same, but a little bit of Internet "research" lead to the following distressing news.............

SHE'S A RAG!

On a personal note - although she is no longer a SSN Presenter, but Di Stewart is my favourite - she comes from Stockport, plays golf and is apparently a blue!

Richie said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Chloe Everton for me..

When I first saw her I thought the same, but a little bit of Internet "research" lead to the following distressing news.............

SHE'S A RAG!

On a personal note - although she is no longer a SSN Presenter, but Di Stewart is my favourite - she comes from Stockport, plays golf and is apparently a blue![/quote]

Agreed mate, does golf night on Sky and is like a scratch golfer herself. She is absolutely banging, went out with Jonny Wilkinson at one point. I heard she's from Salford???

BlueMoon93 said:

SHE'S A RAG!
On a personal note - although she is no longer a SSN Presenter, but Di Stewart is my favourite - she comes from Stockport, plays golf and is apparently a blue![/quote]
Agreed mate, does golf night on Sky and is like a scratch golfer herself. She is absolutely banging, went out with Jonny Wilkinson at one point. I heard she's from Salford???
293034211_60a0be2495.jpg

Wonder how her stroke play is?
*Too warm for coat-sorry*

debevec said:
Its gotta be Nat for me.

natalie_sawyer.jpg
thats the one for me.... tidy as fcuk, as sid the sexist once said "i would crawl through a barrel of broken glass to stick matches in her shit"

Old Lucy Verasamy on the Sky weather is a top girl - sometimes find myself studying the weather fronts!. Of the SSN presenters Nat looks like she is the filthy one - the others look a bit prim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.