S.S.N. Presenters

stingthunder said:
alex quinn anyone????? and her top tip of the day

Nearrhh, she appears to have no neck and I imagine her to be quite frumpy. All I want is to take Clode out for a Vindaloo, get her to do a hundred star jumps straight afterwards and then shit in a bucket because she is that fucking gorgeous i would slurp every grainy drop, I kid you not!

stingthunder said:
anyone seen the size of vicky gommiskils tits now shes pregnant???? i still would

oh yes they were good before but now.....oh yes and the beauty of SSN is its only the tits up so that belly aint gettin in the way of a good tug!just a shame they only get 30 secs at a time though it ruins it when your about to shoot and that jock jim white starts getting over excited because essex got a run

Blue_Manc10 said:
stingthunder said:
anyone seen the size of vicky gommiskils tits now shes pregnant???? i still would
<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">oh yes they were good before but now.....oh yes and the beauty of SSN is its only the tits up so that belly aint gettin in the way of a good tug!just a shame they only get 30 secs at a time though it ruins it when your about to shoot and that jock jim white starts getting over excited because essex got a run

LMAO

It was all about Georgie then natalie come along and she was number 1, then millie appeared and i fell in love with her and she took top spot, then natalie come back and blew her away so she was number 1 again, and now after how goergie has been looking the last couple of afternoons its safe to say shes back on top spot!

Also only just noticed vicky gomersall is quite tasty aswell!

Chloe everton scares me for some reason, obviously still worth a squirt.

danburge82 said:
Sorry mate Natalie Sawyer's not even fit!

its Millie Clode for me!
_DSC6845_280x390_749308a.jpg

same here mate millie is by far the fittest on sky sports. i make sure im sat watching her from 10am till 2pm on weekdays lol.

just thinking about her now makes me do i little sex wee

Pigeonho said:
stingthunder said:
alex quinn anyone????? and her top tip of the day

Nearrhh, she appears to have no neck and I imagine her to be quite frumpy. All I want is to take Clode out for a Vindaloo, get her to do a hundred star jumps straight afterwards and then shit in a bucket because she is that fucking gorgeous i would slurp every grainy drop, I kid you not!

That's fucking disgusting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.