S T Prices

Halfpenny said:
GStar said:
Halfpenny said:
Can buy online this year. Just login with the customer no.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/seasoncard" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/seasoncard</a>

His customer number will have his D.o.B on it, so if he wants an U16 card it wont allow him.
Which is my point exactly, make an under 16 customer no.

Ah, so you mean make up a new number... at which point i'd guess they'd ask for proof of age to ensure he's U16 before buying his first S.T ... isn't that what i said earlier? (feel like im going round in circles, reading too many threads)

bit of difference between the £95 i paid last year and the £186 this, £91 in fact. looks like i'll have to find myself P-T job :S And for some reason when i clicked the renew online button, it says i have a ticket reserved at a price of £463.00 :o WTF!

C_T_I_D said:
My last season ticket cost £338 which I was fine with. I was even prepared to pay up until £400 because I expected a rise due to me moving up but not to that extent. It's gradually risen £40 per season or me, £299 and then £338 but to add another £125 onto it, where's the reward for constant renewing?

Welcome to ADULTHOOD! Maybe you can have one of your mates put you in a wheelchair and get a disability price? After all, there are not many worse things than being treated as an adult at age 22, eh?!

Tongue ever so slightly in cheek!

ChicagoBlue said:
C_T_I_D said:
My last season ticket cost £338 which I was fine with. I was even prepared to pay up until £400 because I expected a rise due to me moving up but not to that extent. It's gradually risen £40 per season or me, £299 and then £338 but to add another £125 onto it, where's the reward for constant renewing?

Welcome to ADULTHOOD! Maybe you can have one of your mates put you in a wheelchair and get a disability price? After all, there are not many worse things than being treated as an adult at age 22, eh?!

Tongue ever so slightly in cheek!

I think the guys come into the 18-21 age bracket but has been reserved a full adult price ticket?

FAO C_T_I_D . Have you checked if there are any season tickets in 116 or 11? I think there might be a waiting list. 110 has seats I think and it's the same price.

On my current seasoncard is says i'm in aisle 111 and prices start at £369 for being in there however when i log in under my customer number on the city site it says i'm in 110 and the price will be £448 - Think i'll have to give them a call to clear this up

My price is exactly the same as last year, but didn't the club say that the difference in reduced VAT from this season would be applied to the 2009-10 seasoncard? So therefore no price should have stayed the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.