...S##T Refs

jayblue said:
Yes its the refs fault we had 2 shots on target all night and played like a bunch of inept spineless twats.

I really, really hate these posts. Stupid strawman crap.

You're only allowed to mention referee cock ups when you've played the other team off the park then???

Can't blame Dowd for last night, we were fucking dogshit and Liverpool fully deserved their win, anyone who says any different needs to remove the blue-tinted spectacles. The team selection was an absolute disgrace especially as we don't even have a game this weekend !

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Can't blame Dowd for last night, we were fucking dogshit and Liverpool fully deserved their win, anyone who says any different needs to remove the blue-tinted spectacles. The team selection was an absolute disgrace especially as we don't even have a game this weekend !

So when the rags keep scraping through but playing shit and picking up yet another title as they did last year, as they may do this year, do you really think they will have gone all season not contesting matchwinning or matchlosing decisions by referees because they were playing shit and did'nt deserve it anyway?

blueju said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:

So when the rags keep scraping through but playing shit and picking up yet another title as they did last year, as they may do this year, do you really think they will have gone all season not contesting matchwinning or matchlosing decisions by referees because they were playing shit and did'nt deserve it anyway?

Liverpool were the better team over two legs but sometimes the better team doesn't win regardless of referees. The outcome doesn't justify Mason doing nothing about the Johnson tackle or Dowd making at best thoroughly incompetent ot at worst thoroughly corrupt decisions.

Bear in mind these officials are supposed to be the best in what is publicised as the best league in the world. I don't feel my team is getting the sort of decisions that will balance out over the season. And I certainly don't feel the team I detest is treated in the same way as ours. The Sage of Govan tells them all, including Agent Bernstein, to jump and the spineless bastards roll over and ask how high?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.