SA Friendlies

TimmyP

I'm sure Shady will provide links, but just a heads up that footyonline.tv are planning to show both games. They do a one month trial for about £3 I think. Worth it if the free streams aren't too reliable.

Screenie here to show times and proof it'll be on.

footyonline.jpg

I'm sure others will back up the quality of the streams. Worked really well last season.

They are being broadcast free-to-air on Abu Dhabi Sports on Hotbird at 13E, 11.623, for those of you with satellite dishes.

Lee_One_Pen said:
They are being broadcast free-to-air on Abu Dhabi Sports on Hotbird at 13E, 11.623, for those of you with satellite dishes.

and that means what can you tune it in or summat bit slow with shit like that

GOOD NEWS LADS!

From OS:

"The new-look Blues squad will don the 2009/10 Umbro designed kit for the first time when they face the Orlando Pirates in South Africa on Saturday afternoon, a game that is being streamed live (and free) on mcfc.co.uk and is being beamed back to the stadium."

thats awesome, name one other club who would do such a thing (streaming free on the website)
cant wait@!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.