sabotage to mancini ?

Mancio

First of all I want state that this is only a question.

management of the City is not in English style is European style. the manager is not alone that decides and completes the purchase of players.

now, it is clear that Mancini's plans to buy milner, luiz and balotelli. and negotiations going on for a long time. too long. it is also clear that these three are delaying purchases to try to save a few million, not more than 2 or 3 million for each of those players. It is quite absurd considering your budget and how the club had previously been wasted millions and millions to buy players like Lescott Barry or low level bridge. not to mention Santa Cruz or SWP

something that often happens in European clubs is not that there is identity of views between the coach and sporting director. that is who should physically conduct business.

so here's my question to those who know the club and its managers. it is possible that someone between the City Officials may be deliberately boycotting the conclusion of these negotiations ?

thanks for the anserws and sorry in advance for using google translation. I hope may be understandable what I meant.

The only thing i will say is i personally dont think that milner would have been one of robertos choices,i think it is more of a marwood choice.

Seriously doubt it, but you never know...

Everyone (for once) seems pretty united behind the manager. One or two sniping predictably from the sidelines on here as usual, but everyone I come across seems to be excited, unified and expecting a long reign for Roberto.

Plus it seems Balotelli is done now!

Only seems like these deals are taking forever because you are getting caught up in the Bluemoon flapathon!

good post, but you probably answered your own question with: "wasted millions and millions". Surely it would be more absurd to carry on in this manner.
Also Barry and SWP were not bad business.

Dont understand what your saying surely cook and marwood have the wellbeing of the club at heart and if the list of players that mancini has chosen as more likely been agreed with directors and cook.so why would they try and sobotage it thats makes no sense at all.

I'd hope and expect that all the players coming in this summer have been Mancini targets and not players brought in by people above him, managers should always choose the players they want and not just be given players to work with.

Highly improbable I'd say, though I could see a tension developing if we continue to refuse to budge on price. Also, I always thought Milner was a Marwood player rather than a Mancio one.

E ora vorrei chiederti qualcosa sull'Inter. Secondo te la scelta Di Benitez per il dopo-Mou si rivelerà azzeccata? cosa dici sull'affare Maicon? per me andrebbe venduto. Certo che è un campione, un fuoriclasse unico al mondo, ma è ugualmente vero che ha 29 anni, beve, e che il suo gioco dipende assolutamente sui suoi altissimi livelli atletici. Venderlo ora x sostituirlo con Santon non è una mossa priva di senso, no?

Egyptian said:
Luiz is mediocre from the 3 games i've seen him. He was John Carew's woman in the game against Villa, and is getting owned against Tottenham right now. 7-10 million euro player at most.

That's ridiculous.

You cannot, simply cannot make such rash judgements about a player based on three games, all of which have been preseason friendlies.

Seriously, you just can't.

Haven't seen any of those games you are slating him off, but watching Luiz in competitive matches he shows up as a fantastic prospect. Very good now, potentially great in a year or two.

no sabotage going on at all,boateng,silva,yaya,kolarov we have got at a very good price and feel we have not gone over the valuation our own club set on these players!

so i suppose the same goes for milner, luiz and balotelli all though milner looking like the exception because of the circumstances but for the first time in 5 transfer windows we are not just throwing money at clubs knowing they will wilt at the offers.

Braggster said:
Highly improbable I'd say, though I could see a tension developing if we continue to refuse to budge on price. Also, I always thought Milner was a Marwood player rather than a Mancio one.

E ora vorrei chiederti qualcosa sull'Inter. Secondo te la scelta Di Benitez per il dopo-Mou si rivelerà azzeccata? cosa dici sull'affare Maicon? per me andrebbe venduto. Certo che è un campione, un fuoriclasse unico al mondo, ma è ugualmente vero che ha 29 anni, beve, e che il suo gioco dipende assolutamente sui suoi altissimi livelli atletici. Venderlo ora x sostituirlo con Santon non è una mossa priva di senso, no?

this is what I'm worryng , a tension that may do fail this business.

parli italiano meglio di me quindi sei italiano :=)

si , maicon andrà sicuramente al real e secondo me è il momento giusto proprio per i motivi che hai citato.
su benitez invece ti rigiro la domanda visto che sicuramente lo conosci meglio di me... la prima amichevole mi è piaciuta , ma era appunto solo una prima amichevole , certo non sufficente a giudicare benitez. che , per inciso , per quel poco che ho visto del suo liverpool mi piaceva davvero pochino. speriamo bene.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.