sabotage to mancini ?

When the manager gets to pick and choose the players he wants, you have the situation we have now with Roque Santa Cruz.

Unless you're Baconface or Vegner, the player stays longer at the club than the manager.

Mancio said:
First of all I want state that this is only a question.

management of the City is not in English style is European style. the manager is not alone that decides and completes the purchase of players.

now, it is clear that Mancini's plans to buy milner, luiz and balotelli. and negotiations going on for a long time. too long. it is also clear that these three are delaying purchases to try to save a few million, not more than 2 or 3 million for each of those players. It is quite absurd considering your budget and how the club had previously been wasted millions and millions to buy players like Lescott Barry or low level bridge. not to mention Santa Cruz or SWP

something that often happens in European clubs is not that there is identity of views between the coach and sporting director. that is who should physically conduct business.

so here's my question to those who know the club and its managers. it is possible that someone between the City Officials may be deliberately boycotting the conclusion of these negotiations ?

thanks for the anserws and sorry in advance for using google translation. I hope may be understandable what I meant.

Not at all....I know there's a bit of frustration at how long some of the deals are taking - but ultimately if Marwood or Cook wanted to veto a player Mancini wanted - they would do just that. There's no need for the deliberate sabotage as it's bad for everyone...

Hopefully City will never become as political a football club as some European clubs are...

Bottom line, we could manage with the players we have got on the books now. We'd still have a stronger squad than last year, and a very good chance of getting top 4.

We have hopefully got past the point of having to pay the other team's top dollar every time we want to buy someone. Just because City have got money, it doesn't mean we have to be stupid with it.

Egyptian said:
Luiz is mediocre from the 3 games i've seen him. He was John Carew's woman in the game against Villa, and is getting owned against Tottenham right now. 7-10 million euro player at most.

Balotelli is controversial.

Millner is overrated according to some here.

Talks about 30 millions for each of this players is good value?

Yaya is class though.

then who is a class defender? that waleh guy in egypt or Homos?

Egyptian said:
LYNX said:
then who is a class defender? that waleh guy in egypt or Homos?

Haven't seen them, but if you say so....

This Luiz guy was Bale's and Carew's woman though.

a lot of guys will be Bale's woman I'm worry

I couldn't agree more. I think the same for Adam Johnson. Yaya has been a target longer than Mancini has been here. I think Silva, Boateng and Kolarov are players Mancini likes.

Yayà has been a Mancini's target for five years, now.
Yaya and Hamsirk, two youngs players priced 7 mil, and 6,5 mils Euro respectivement, are the Mancini's request in the transfer's window 2007.
Request formalmy accepted for the club Inter, but saboted for Marco Branca, football director, and old Mancini's enemy.

And, yes, I have a similar sendaction at the City for the Balo affaire.

Chick Counterfly said:
No conspiracy. Surely no conflict between Sporting Director and Manager, because Milner and Luiz were also identified by Marwood.

Maybe we wanted to see what happens with Torres this week before finalising anything. And maybe the illness to Mancini's Father has slowed things down a bit.

Milner is tough. Because we took Barry last year, Villa want to show us they are not our feeder club. We don't want to pay their silly price, but it will be done. The other factor in this transfer is that we give money to villa, they spend it at tottenham, tottenham buy players. so it's probably better to make everyone wait.

Balo is just awaiting a signature and confirmation, afaik.

Luiz is a very difficult deal, partly because other clubs are interested, partly because we'd like to include Robinho in a swap,but mostly because Benfica don't own him outright, so we have to negotiate with third parties as well.
good post again mate you`ve been a welcome addition to this board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.