#SackMichaelOwen

Petitions are for sad fucks but for lickle Mickey I might make an exception and sign :)

Every individual is entitled to their own opinion, as for mine I sent a email to BT Sport to complain about his consistent drone to which I received a standard reply, if this is another channel to pursue then it has to be worth a try to get him of air so I guess you can class me as one of those sad individuals as some would say.

I know what you are saying about it being childish/pointless/a waste of time...I know BT won't just sack him if we get X amoutn of signatures, but if this got the kind of attention the Tom Cleverley one did, maybe someone at BT would think twice when asking him back next season. I live in hope, thats why I signed both this and the Tom Cleverley petition.

I'm off to start a petition to bench MDM....

phuzion said:
I know what you are saying about it being childish/pointless/a waste of time...I know BT won't just sack him if we get X amoutn of signatures, but if this got the kind of attention the Tom Cleverley one did, maybe someone at BT would think twice when asking him back next season. I live in hope, thats why I signed both this and the Tom Cleverley petition.

And all of a sudden Cleverley gets a new contract worth £15M.Yep I can see how it works .... ???

oakiecokie said:
phuzion said:

And all of a sudden Cleverley gets a new contract worth £15M.Yep I can see how it works .... ???

Yeah he must be crying into his missus boobs whilst he nails her on his £200k bed in his huge mansion playing the game he loves on 50k a week basic

oakiecokie said:
phuzion said:

TBF, the petition was to NOT have go to Brasil, nothing to do with his contract at Utd...

phuzion said:
oakiecokie said:
phuzion said:

TBF, the petition was to NOT have go to Brasil, nothing to do with his contract at Utd...
Which will probably guarantee his place on the plane.

Pigeonho said:
phuzion said:
oakiecokie said:

Which will probably guarantee his place on the plane.

It's still not the same...loads of people will argue that Cleverley deserves to be on the plane, mainly Utd fans like but still people.

I don't know one person that rates Owen as a pundit or commentator. He is awful. Either way, no one is making you sign it or comment on it being a waste of time, you choose to, as I choose to try and raise awareness of how shit Owen is...lol

why do people care so much about pundits ?

i find them all boring as f*ck, nice people that do there job well i suppose... but after sitting through an hour and half of footie , last thing i want is to hear pundit talking about it. much rather walk round the house and scratch my nuts or make a cup of tea etc. no way do i ever sit and listen to them and even worse, get upset about them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.