Sad Blue News

Sorry to hear your news mate. The pain of losing a much-loved parent never goes away but it does change over time. Eventually, the constant pain you’re feeling today will become much more bearable and eventually will change to the ability to remember them with much love, happiness, and literally a lifetime of happy memories.
she’s no longer suffering but is now at peace.

Look after yourself mate, and take care.

Not sure if this is the right place, but alas my mother, a Droylsden lass and lifelong blue took the long sleep today half an hour after I visited her.
It feels like she wanted to see me one last time before she took the final journey, she was clutching her crocheeted sky blue City heart. Finally reunited with dad.

Sleep well mum, your star will shine brightly
Sorry for your loss blue, lost my mum last November so know how you're feeling.
Chin up mate.

Not sure if this is the right place, but alas my mother, a Droylsden lass and lifelong blue took the long sleep today half an hour after I visited her.
It feels like she wanted to see me one last time before she took the final journey, she was clutching her crocheeted sky blue City heart. Finally reunited with dad.

So sorry for your loss mate,at least you were both together at the end.
R.I.P.

God bless fella,lost my mum 20 years ago (she got me supporting City) the pain eases but the love remains..
The last words I said to her were ''Love you Mum'' although at the time I didnt know those would be the last words I would say to her.

Condolences pal, that journey will be sweeter for what she’s been able to witness these last few years, although it can’t replace the void, try to remember that common love and what you feel every time you watch a game, your parents gave you that and much more, celebrate it, they’d want that…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.