Sad Blue News

RIP to your Mum and condolences to you Shaggy. It might not feel like much now, but at least you got to see her and spend time with her before she passed. Hopefully she's up there right now giving your dad a long awaited hug and they are both looking out for you.

Take care and remember, time is a great healer no matter how much you are hurting right now.

All the best, it’s my Dad’s funeral this Friday so I know what you’re going through right now, the emotions are up and down, it’s all very raw.

RIP to your beloved Mum, you’ll remember the good times eventually. We handle most things in life but the passing of a loved one is the most difficult of all. Take care fella, cherish the memories.

Thanks pal. Blimey am in tears reading that x

And for Shaggy who asked is this the right place to post this?
Of course it is fella and going by the support you have had from fellow blues I do so hope it has brought you a small ray of sunshine in this very sad time for you.
Stay strong bud x

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.