sad Newcastle

That article was not being critical, was it not stating facts. If any facts are wrong people should correct them if they know better. Its not something to get mad about, in fact i enjoyed reading it, very interesting.

Bonol said:
That article was not being critical, was it not stating facts. If any facts are wrong people should correct them if they know better. Its not something to get mad about, in fact i enjoyed reading it, very interesting.

yeah its interesting, but they made the article to poke fun at us for having some poor crowds over the years

Laughable. They bring up the Cup Winners Cup final without taking into account the fact it was nearly 40 years ago when travel wasn't as easy and the huge influence of the iron curtain.

Anyway, ignore them. They won't be troubling us again for a long, long time.

Bonol said:

O Rly?

4) The Maine Road stadium took just 4 months to build and cost a measly £100,000. The initial capacity was 70,000 with plans to extend it to 120,000. This never happened, (just goes to show that even in the 1920's they thought they were more massive than they really are). The old ground at Hyde Road was redeveloped into a bus skidpan for training bus drivers how to really scare passengers, and was later home to the Manchester Police helicopter. It is now derelict land, clearly visible from the Manchester - Stockport train line.

3) The correct pronunciation of the name "Tueart" is "Twat"

10) Man City were champions in 36/37. The same squad was relegated the following season.

The sly dig at number 4 is just completely uncalled for. I wonder why that person called Tueart a twat, what reason could that be? Hmmm... And virtually every City fan (and probably most football fans) know number 10.

That article is just purely to poke fun at us. All the facts are just negative stuff about us. Bit rich for a fan of the worst run club in the country. You could write a book on everything thats gone wrong at Newcastle.

I hope they will go to div2 sooner or later , and let see how many ST they will sell. 3000 maybe??

Arrogant Club& fan who they think themself they are the best but they aren't

You can only feel sorry for them really.

Had to chuckle at this though -

According to a press conference, Man City were appointing a "big name manager with a proven track record". Imagine everyone's surprise when Alan Ball popped out from behind a (very small) screen.

PMSL. message to all newcastle fans.

Know your place, Prem teams have fuck all to do with you anymore!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.