sad Newcastle

If you look, they've got a page for every side.

I worry for their attendances next year if they get off to a bad start. I mean they kick off next week and they haven't got a manager and as far as i know there hasn't been any signings.

Immaculate Pasta said:
If you look, they've got a page for every side.

I worry for their attendances next year if they get off to a bad start. I mean they kick off next week and they haven't got a manager and as far as i know there hasn't been any signings.
And one of their best players (Martins) left today for Wolfsburg.

1dart said:
Never liked the pieces of shit, i hope it rains dog shit every game they play the fat bastards.

don't see why everybody is getting so excited. our fans have harked back to the toon's 8,000 crowds for about twenty years, conveniently forgetting about our own poor attendances back in the sixties. the failure to mention that the mansfield game was an autoglass windshield game though, is a bit dirty. still, it's nice to know they're talking about us.

All this is because rightly or wrongly, the media are slagging them off for their deluded self image as the country's most loyal sets of fans. City supporters are always used by the journos to contradict this. That's why their knickers are in seven different types of knots.

Good read bar one or two obvious points.

I'm comfortable with our chequered past because the bad times only serve to make the good times sweeter.

As for Newcastle, for a team that hasn't won a domestic trophy in half a century, they have still yet to face winter of their discontent. I pity them.

1st home friendly of the season V Leeds who probably brought a few, crowd 15k

0-0 result, team given a chorus of boo's on final whistle

fukwits,,, all of em... ive hated newcastle for as long as i can remember.. and it will give me great pleasure watching them sink like a lead balloon.. Lets see how they bounce back from this situation. they are going to be relegated again nxt season,, then theyre totally fucked. mcfc attendances should be the last thing in their minds at the min.. We never singled anyone out when we fuck up,, we have always took it on the chin... bye fat geordies bye!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.