Sad News From MCFC

This is for you Wimblydon

845e6c95.jpg

demovitivational-posters-meme-cat-meme-owl-meme_thumb.jpg

tumblr_me9e2oo0UI1rezbgzo1_500.jpg

bumbleblue said:
Oh sad, Rip wimbleydon. xx
My friend Jon de pledge past away on Monday suddenly Jon worked on match days in the Tudor bar he will be sadly missed. Jim young 0161 273 2132

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Why was he called Wimbledon?

Wimblydon arrived at the training facility around 13 years ago and was thought to have been a stray.

He was initially named 'Puss' by the not-so-imaginative souls in the kit room.

But a short time later he appeared in reception just as the Blues fitness coach Juan Carlos Osario mentioned that City were due to play 'Wimblydon'.

After the laughter at Osario's peculiar pronunciation had died down, the name was handed to the cat.

City officials say Wimblydon caught an estimated 200 mice, ate 7,000 sachets of food and sank more than 100 litres of milk.

His highlights were delivering the mouse to then manager Keegan's office and becoming the first living creature to meet firebrand Balotelli when he arrived for his first day at training.

Nearly ran that cat over on my mountain bike a couple of years ago, it was running around the front gates chasing a squirrel, it could move and it looked vicious

Chris in London said:
It's not sad news, it's a catastrophe

(can't believe that in 8 pages no one has done that already )

Dribble said:
So we've got a dead pussy eh? Not to worry, so did my ex & I've heard she still lives on.

We should cut Wimblydon's arse off & send it to the local taxidermist to make a City Player of the Month trophy. It could be nicknamed the Wimblydon Cat-Ass-Trophy..........

Soz, beat you to it hours before! Lol :-)

Dribble said:
Chris in London said:
It's not sad news, it's a catastrophe

(can't believe that in 8 pages no one has done that already )

Dribble said:
So we've got a dead pussy eh? Not to worry, so did my ex & I've heard she still lives on.

We should cut Wimblydon's arse off & send it to the local taxidermist to make a City Player of the Month trophy. It could be nicknamed the Wimblydon Cat-Ass-Trophy..........

Soz, beat you to it hours before! Lol :-)

Doesn't count.

Categorically doesn't count.

Telford_Blue_Hixxy said:
jrb said:
RIP Cat.

Not to worry though, because Sheikh Mansour will buy City one of these..........

[bigimg]http://www.7rt.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Royal-bengal-tiger-wallpaper-in-1366x768-resolution-of-273215.jpg[/bigimg]
Should keep the rags out ;)
This big pussy cat has been adopted by the club and City would like suggestions as to a NAME for this pussy cat. Micah Richards has been selected to lead the pussy cat out at the first home game of the season.
Its favourite food is scruffy scrots dressed in black - known as MIB's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.