Sadcafe

mattbw7 said:
Gar said:
Fergie (or Baconface if you prefer) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mancini. Players are not your problem.

Tactics are Mancinis problem.

I always say'd it. He is a great Mental and Emotional Coach, but the tactiacal Setup is old Italian Style, without having a Gameplan, no automatics builded in it.

Chairman Wesker said:
well i would have said ferdinand of years ago him ahead of lescott.

silva ahead of nani

and proberly berbatov ahead of dzeko or draw if thats how their doing it

The Ferdinand of last Wednesday vs Chelsea was 10x the player Lescott is. Quite what Dzeko has achieved to be as good as Berbatov is beyond me but hey, you're entitled to your opinion :)

mattbw7 said:
Well Balotelli showed Hernandez what for tonight didn't he.

Don't see how. He wasn't presented with any tap ins or was fed by anyone because there was 0 creativity in our midfield.

He does have a discipline and work rate issue but I have already said that.

I still think he is a better player TECHNICALLY than Hernandez.

164385_134901159905694_122589151136895_239182_89558_n.jpg

I don't think he likes us very much...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/y-word-326199/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/y-word-326199/</a>
Discussing Jewish people in a topic about Spurs fans calling themselves Yids:

Sir Matt said:
They've always kept to themselves in terms of marriage/procreating and other people have ostracized them for their religion.

solvista said:
They're gonna have to learn to fuckin integrate a bit then.

I'm assuming this rag has never heard about what happened when Jews tried to integrate in places like Spain, Russia and Germany? Seperated by intelligence indeed.

Badunk said:
I made a crack about being tight with money to a Jewish fella years ago and he got very offended. I thought it was like calling Scots stingey, but apparently it's not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.