Saddest songs.

A song with propensity to penetrate the soul of mortal man. An absolute masterpiece and beautiful beyond the chosen word. Voted by numerous groups as the greatest build in classical music and who am I too argue:

Adagio: With the Zagreb philharmonic orchestra:

Bellismo Hauser Bellisimo !

Last edited:
A song with propensity to penetrate the soul of mortal man. An absolute masterpiece and beautiful beyond the chosen word and I have not listened to this composition for five long years. Voted by numerous groups as the greatest build in classical music and who am I too argue:

Adagio: With the Zagreb philomonic orchestra:

It is indeed an outstanding piece of music, used in many films I’m sure but to devastating effect in Manchester by the sea

A song with propensity to penetrate the soul of mortal man. An absolute masterpiece and beautiful beyond the chosen word and I have not listened to this composition for five long years. Voted by numerous groups as the greatest build in classical music and who am I too argue:

Adagio: With the Zagreb philomonic orchestra:

Wow Mr Bob, that, whilst very good, is very sombre music, not perhaps sad which is why I say sombre - or deep even. It's still playing as I type.

The last Floyd album before Roger Waters left the band. Constant squabbling between him and the rest of the band over the direction the band was taking.

I loved Syd Barrett's early influence on Floyd and Roger Waters influence over the years has been the best for me. However I love the hazy lazy mellow guitar playing and influence of Dave gilmour too. But this album is heavy dark and sad.

Gilmour constantly at Loggerheads with Waters over Rodger's doom and gloom was indeed the final cut.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.