Safe Standing SS3

EastMidlandsBlue

Team supported
Manchester City
I can't see properly from where I'm sat, but it looks like the back 10 rows or so of the SS3 away end are now safe standing.

How long has that been there?

Why not the home end as well?

I can't see properly from where I'm sat, but it looks like the back 10 rows or so of the SS3 away end are now safe standing.

Think it's. Licensing requirement. So wouldn't surprise me, personally think all of ss3 should have it, just because of how steep it is

Didn’t notice this yesterday? Have they had the proper rails etc installed?

I noticed that yesterday and told people around me,some said they have been there awhile,but its the first time Iv noticed it.

Some bloke and his mrs were in my spot yesterday and she got pissy that I was blocking her view.

Fuck off back to your own seat then you stupid twats.

Safe standing is overall a good idea but it does make it easier for people to jib into rows that aren’t theirs.

I’m SS L1 just by the away fans so a popular spot for people to want to go into. Same thing every “big” game.

Not the end of the world but it does mildly piss me off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.