Sagna fined 40K for social media post.

Burnley cover more ground per game than any other team. Playing against them can feel like they have an extra man on the pitch, and when you actually go a man down it makes it feel even harder.

Thats how I read it first time. I can't believe the FA could have a problem with that.

Inevitable. The first thought that came to mind when I saw it. Though it's not like the FA have much of a leg to stand on, the corrupt counts.

Hope he tells it as it is, and the club back him. Sick of being cheated out of games by constant bias yet the club gets hit hard by fines when its the total corrupt nature of the officials in our games that is to blame yet they do not answer to anyone. For our players to react like they did v Chelsea and comments like this, you know something is not right with the officials and when you train all week, try your hardest only to be constantly screwed over, its bound to boil over.

Sorry posted this on the wrong thread , essentially I think Sagna let himself down yesterday with indiscipline. He should never have kicked out at Boyd, giving Mason another decision to make. Then he stupidly puts that tweet up. I expect the FA will probably ban him based on Mason saying he wasn't booked for the kick and he only has himself to blame. Pep needs to get a grip of this indiscipline along with that shown by Aguero and Fernandinio. We don't need to give those that are wanting us to fail any ammunition.

We should use this sort of stuff to galvanise the support and the club together.

I've always been of the opinion that we should keep our mouths shut as a club but with the disconnect we're all feeling to the club at present and it seems that Pep has not particularly been impressed with our support, I think it would be good for players and coach to start coming out and moaning and start getting fines and getting the fans behind them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.