Sagna fined 40K for social media post.

Actually, I'll save Baccers and the FArce a lot of time. I'll explain it. You see, sweet FArce, from the moment Mason started the game, and way beyond the point where MCFC were reduced to ten, the said referee was doing his best to accommodate Burnley FC with as many points as the competition allowed. He did this by ignoring much of the foul play by The Clarets and by demonstrating commendable rigour in penalising MCFC at every turn. Do check the video for this match. It will be quite enlightening.

He will get fined and was stupid for doing it. Not sure what else there is to observe really. You will never get away with this sort of thing. At his age and with his experience he should know that. What did Mourinho get for his Taylor comments because I'd say it's similar to that.

Stupid in the sense that by telling the truth he will be censured, that is how all of us operate, we accept lies as the norm because to state the bleeding obvious is to invite censure.

Why?

Because the custodians of "accepted truth" have power and we do not.

Stupid in the sense that by telling the truth he will be censured, that is how all of us operate, we accept lies as the norm because to state the bleeding obvious is to invite censure.

Why?

Because the custodians of "accepted truth" have power and we do not.

Exactly and as that is known then that's what players have to put up with. It's just the way it is. The power of social media is not always a good thing! Players can vent to each other, fans can vent on here.

With all the going on and controversial incidents yesterday, those busy C*nuts pick up on this?????

They are all pathetic and I can t justify their wages when they are NOT doing their jobs.

I think all the players manager the sheik etc should put it on there instagrams to show their support and tell the fa were sick of the bent bastards that referee our games week in week out now go and fuck yourselves that should do the trick

I don't care if he gets banned either. He should walk in with a video of all the decisions against us this season and play it in front of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.