Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

Duncan Castles ‏@DuncanCastles · 7m
Bacary Sagna rejects Manchester United to join Manchester City on 3-year, €12m net deal

Haha,how times,and snide remarks..... really have changed!

FantasyIreland said:
Bacary Sagna rejects Manchester United to join Manchester City on 3-year, €12m net deal

Wait a second, that has to be €12m net (after tax) over the entire duration of his contract doesn't it? Or else he'd pretty much be the best paid player in the world. Maybe Mourinho crony Castles is trying to mislead... his linked story isn't loading for me.

LoveCity said:
FantasyIreland said:

Wait a second, that has to be €12m net (after tax) over the entire duration of his contract doesn't it? Or else he'd pretty much be the best paid player in the world. Maybe Mourinho crony Castles is trying to mislead... his linked story isn't loading for me.

Yup, €12m over 3 years so €4m per year NET.

FantasyIreland said:

My maths and understanding may admittedly be shocking but does that work out at about £62k a week?

Not bad if so, considering all the £100-150k a week reports...

pudge & rodge said:
FantasyIreland said:

My maths and understanding may admittedly be shocking but does that work out at about £62k a week?

Hi mate..........yes, that seems about right...I make it around 75k a week.....so great deal when you think we got him on a free!

pudge & rodge said:
FantasyIreland said:

Yep,about 3.2m/year.

Considering under contract he would have cost that in a fee,superb business indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.