Sainsbury carpark argument

it was over me accidentally walking up the wrong stairs (like everywhere else in Britain these days you MUST follow the arrows) and he totally overacted, plus I’ve seen him wearing rag regalia in the past so I was having none of it.
'him'?! - and just like that my erection is gone :-(

it was over me accidentally walking up the wrong stairs (like everywhere else in Britain these days you MUST follow the arrows) and he totally overacted, plus I’ve seen him wearing rag regalia in the past so I was having none of it.
I went in Sainsbury’s on Oxford Road on Monday. Started to walk up the empty aisle where I wanted to buy a chocolate bar to go with my already bought coffee. Security came after me and ordered me to follow the arrows. From an aisle with no people to an aisle blocked solid with people getting meal deals.

Common sense is severely lacking in some people.

I went in Sainsbury’s on Oxford Road on Monday. Started to walk up the empty aisle where I wanted to buy a chocolate bar to go with my already bought coffee. Security came after me and ordered me to follow the arrows. From an aisle with no people to an aisle blocked solid with people getting meal deals.

Absolute madness isn't it mate. He came over and started yelling at me. I apologised and made a jokey comment something like “sorry mate still half asleep” then he continued to follow me waving his arms about, what did he want, blood?! The gym was literally empty at that time amyway!

I am afraid I would have had no other option to tell him to fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.