Sale Incident

blueinsa said:
wodda said:
News broke about a stabbing and it was assumed it was a young blue lad stabbed by a red, then a load of posts about it, then it got deleted for some reason

The truth behind the story backs up the decision to lift the thread.

Agreed, pretend the original comments never happened

wodda said:
blueinsa said:

Nothing worse than Chinese whispers.

I saw the thread last night and some of the posts were fucking ridiculous and like i said, it rightly got lifted.

wodda said:
blueinsa said:

Oh please, just fuck off you rag tool.
A kid was stabbed, nothing to do with the game, but Chinese whispers around the Racecourse estate had him being both a blue and a red being stabbed by a rival fan.
All bollocks and the thread was rightly pulled.
But you want to make some of rag point-scoring exercise out of it.
A respected poster on here lost his wife and young kid in tragic circumstances yesterday so the last thing we need is tools and WUMs on here being crass and idiotic.
Why are you here? What do you want?
Jog on you fucking nob jockey

LongsightM13 said:
wodda said:
Oh please, just fuck off you rag tool.
A kid was stabbed, nothing to do with the game, but Chinese whispers around the Racecourse estate had him being both a blue and a red being stabbed by a rival fan.
All bollocks and the thread was rightly pulled.
But you want to make some of rag point-scoring exercise out of it.
A respected poster on here lost his wife and young kid in tragic circumstances yesterday so the last thing we need is tools and WUMs on here being crass and idiotic.
Why are you here? What do you want?
Jog on you fucking nob jockey

wodda knob !

They where like a bunch of fishwives with a little bit of titter tatter that they couldn't wait to gossip about.Lets pull all the comments and laugh at em !

!

was there today didnt know was at the back of my nannas house fucking hell! all over a dog...pathetic

granada reports came to my nannas asking if she wanted to do an interview lol

hope the lad is ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.