sales representatives

slicky202

as of july the 1st im joining you. would appreciate any advice from the experienced heads of the sales game.

this is a big opportunity for me to earn some decent dollar so i've got a few nerves

i'll be representing a litho print company btw

I can tell you the secret of selling...
Work your rocks off day in and day out!
Sales is the ultimate high wire profession - it's down to you and only you. You have the ultimate performance measurement every day, every week, every month and every year that all other employees don't have - your own sales figures!
Therefore you genuinely reap what you sow!

There is a simple but 100% true equation for sales: E x A = P

Effort x Ability = Performance.

Low effort with lots of natural ability = possible success.
High effort with low ability = probable success
High effort with high ability = guaranteed success!

I guarantee you it's all down to hard work and effort.
Good luck - it's a great career, you will meet some great people and have some great times and earn some more than decent money.
Go for it but work your arse off!

slicky202 said:
as of july the 1st im joining you. would appreciate any advice from the experienced heads of the sales game.

this is a big opportunity for me to earn some decent dollar so i've got a few nerves

i'll be representing a litho print company btw

I work at a litho print company, not in sales though, who are you working for?

watch the call centre (first eposode is on the iplayer now). should stand you in good stead I'd say. good luck anyway.

Be yourself,don't make claims that you can't back up and listen to your prospective customers.Good luck.

Couldn't really give any real advice until it was clear what type of Sales you were involved in.

is it Direct? Phone?

Are you lead generating? lead follow ups?

what are you actually selling?

What are your customers needs?

I'm no expert, but I've done sales

Remember -
People buy from People.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.