Salford suspicious Fire - 3 Children killed - now 5 arrests

If the Police had been made aware of the threat of something happening and not acted on it, they will need to have their part in this tragedy examined and the findings made public.

It sounds like the Police will not be coming out of this favourably.

They always refer themselves to the IPCC in a case like this. It doesn't mean they have done anything wrong, in most cases it's just a paper exercise, dotting the I's, crossing the T's, just to make sure they have done everything properly.

No doubt a domestic thing, we get them all the time, go and fit letterbox covers give them advice etc, usually they don’t amount to anything sadly this time it has.
Seems they somehow even managed to get petrol down the chimney, also through a back window aslso through the letterbox. Three entry points where fuel was used.

From what I've read the mum hasn't been told yet.

Seems they somehow even managed to get petrol down the chimney, also through a back window aslso through the letterbox. Three entry points where fuel was used.

From what I've read the mum hasn't been told yet.
Ye there is scaffolding all round the house, seems that’s how it’s been done looking at the news, there’s nothing anyone could do to prevent that apart from posting a 24 hour security.

This is extreme. How could he not have had the balls to kill himself knowing he had just killed 3 children. Absolute vermin.

Life in this case must mean life. Will be so pissed off if he ends up getting about 13 years.
He won’t, his guts will be on the floor inside Strangeways.

The poor children's mother, if she wakes up, is going to need all the support in the world.
I pity her with all my heart.
This premeditated attack defies belief.
I hope that the scum are sent down forever and every day in prison is their worst nightmare.
Bastards is not a strong enough word to describe these creatures.

The poor children's mother, if she wakes up, is going to need all the support in the world.
I pity her with all my heart.
This premeditated attack defies belief.
I hope that the scum are sent down forever and every day in prison is their worst nightmare.
Bastards is not a strong enough word to describe these creatures.

You summed it up more eloquently than I did. This story has stuck with me a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.