Salsano confirms Hamsik and Lavezzi interest

Dipperpool under Benitez were close to signing Lavezzi a couple of years ago but went for Acquilani instead. *facepalms*

TBF think Benitez wanted both but was not given enough to do it.

Mario Balotelli’s agent has told Napoli he “would certainly consider an exchange with Ezequiel Lavezzi.”

Mino Raiola was speaking to Radio CRC this afternoon and gave some advice to Partenopei President Aurelio De Laurentiis.

“If I were Napoli, I would certainly consider a Balotelli-Lavezzi exchange with Manchester City, because I believe Mario is an excellent player.

“This season the Partenopei have had the most important transfer strategy, but I feel signing Marek Hamsik from Brescia is the biggest move that led them to the Champions League.

“Napoli signed Hamsik four years ago when no other club wanted to focus on him and did it at a cut-price deal, while now he is worth a huge amount of money. President De Laurentiis has proved he is good at buying, now let’s see if he’ll also be good at selling his players.

“Napoli will fight for the Scudetto this season, otherwise they wouldn’t have spent all that money over the summer,” continued Raiola.

“I doubt Walter Mazzarri will be happy with second place. Napoli are stepping on to the field in order to beat everyone.

“That is also true of the Champions League, as they can battle and believe in their chances with all the structures of a top club.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.